Tag archive for ‘video’
Here are our Top 3 social media and tech videos from the past week.
1. The Tech Buzz of the Week from CNET TV
2. Social Media and The Arab Spring
3. Paul Allen defends his tell-all book on CNN
Do you ever wish you had 25 hours a day to get things done? These days thanks to layoffs and cutbacks, many of us are doing the jobs of 3 or 4 people. It’s overwhelming and disruptive on so many levels. But now there might be a way to gain the upperhand on Mr. Time. Michael Heppell, a best-selling author who has advised Microsoft, RBS, WH Smith and Britian’s National Health Service, just released a …
Nothing will brighten up your Monday (or what ever day you are watching them) like some funny workplace videos. This week we will focus on that old stand-by, Dilbert. Sit back, enjoy and then get back to work!
photo and videos: Scott Adams
When speaking of leadership we often talk about vision and passion, and the dramaturgy of presentation. But more important than any of these, is a well articulated sense of sincerity. In the final analysis, leadership is about personal credibility. It’s about your ability to convey to people not only the feeling of “been there done that” but also a sense of being able to convey to people that you have:
• Positional Authority: That you speak from …
1. Are bosses changing and becoming soft, approachable, hugg-able figures in today’s economy? The possible reformation of bosses.
2. Management is a skill that can be learned, but it’s not exactly a profession.
3. Great presentation on how to get people to notice your social media efforts.
4. Good analysis of network versus organizational leadership.
5. The story (and facts) behind narrative leadership.
6. 11 productivity enhancing tips for those “brain dead” days.
7. During a crisis you can’t act like …
1. 7 mistakes people often make with email…and how to correct them. Very useful.
2. A list of great facts and tips that will help you get more Twitter followers. Focus on content first.
3. How much time should you invest in social media? Here’s a good benchmark.
4. Here’s some interesting analysis on Google’s new OS. Will it give Windows a run for its money? Eh, Maybe.
5. Sharp look at social media and how you can measure …