Tag archive for ‘Leadership Links’
Here are this week’s 10 best leadership links–hot off the presses:
1. A well made slideshow describing why some people get stuck and advice on how to get unstuck.
2. Title says it all: 7 employees you should fire now.
3. Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has retired this week. Here are his 7 secrets for CEOs.
4. Don’t bore your employees. Keep it short and entertaining.
5. A few alternatives to PowerPoint worth looking into.
6. Interview gaffs you …
This week learn what type of boss you really are and discover the creative energy one can gain from mongoose ownership. Without further ado here are this week’s 10 best leadership links:
1. Do you talk about TV too much? Perhaps it’s time to curb your TV musings while in the office…or when hiring new employees.
2. Prospect magazine polled over 10,000 people to find out who the biggest intellectuals of 2013 were. Leaders should be familiar …
If you read this week’s best leadership links you can be happier at work, you can become a better boss, you can increase your productivity, and you can even sleep better!
Without further ado, here are this week’s BEST leadership links:
1. Why engagement is so important, critical, and valuable to your organization.
2. Leaders take note: people are “drenched in anxiety.” Welcome to the age of nervousness.
3. A simple, effective way to delegate tasks better.
4. Watch this …
Stand back, folks. Links coming through!
The week we’ve had to brave a slew of April fool’s jokes as well as endure North Korean saber rattling. Yet through it all many have still produced an amazing amount of leadership analysis and thought.
Here are this weeks most compelling leadership articles and videos:
1. Recently the Washington Post has banned some cliches. Leaders take note. Avoid phrases like “hot button issues” and “shifting dynamics.” Be clear and concise.
2. How …
It’s been a pretty crazy week so far, so it’s not out of the question that you might have missed some of the other news going on in the not so life or death world of tech and social media. In case that is in fact the case, we here at The Bacharach Blog offer up 10 stories you could have easily missed. So sit back (not too far we don’t want you falling asleep at work) and …
Making a top 10 list is every company’s dream. You can make up a nice plaque celebrating the accomplishment and hang it next to reception or you can plaster it all over your website and promotional materials. It’s a way to tell the world: “We’re awesome!”
Then again not all top 10 lists are created equal. There are some that you might want to do everything you can to avoid. One such list is the Huffington Post’s 11 Companies With …