Leadership Link Round-Up: May 18-25
Have a good Memorial day everyone!
- Technology breeds distraction, so everyone says. Can technology, perhaps, be a good thing?
- Green cars may make you feel good…but probably not safe!
- Old-timers rejoice: Young people facing the axe as corporate ageism is flipped!
- The theory of evolution explains the origins of humans…and art. Looks like art has to kill or be killed.
- What would you do with an Obama interview you did years ago? Buy a tape player!
- The increase in public vulgarity is shocking. What does literature have to say for itself?
- 4 Great tips for effective succession planning.
- Success is measured by accomplished goals–not collected medals: Wally Bock gives a perfect example.
- What traits does a future leader need? Here are 10 great guesses.
- Learning and making money from studying online groups. What can you gain from them?
- Should search engines let users create their own ‘pages’ so people can present their best side when they are searched?
- India’s second chance.
- Leadership pointers are always good reads–how about one penned by Confucius?
Tagged as future leaders, green cars, hybrid cars aren't safe, india's second chance, leadership and confucius, leadership articles, Leadership Links, leadership stories, leadership success, leadership traits, public vulgarity, succession planning tips, technologoy and leadership, vulgarity in the office + Categorized as Leadership, Leadership Links