Leadership Link Round-Up: July 6-11
- Are companies addicted to ‘change’–not profits?
- Have a bad boss? Reflection on horror stories and some help.
- Business lessons from Zappos: listed, watchable, and…amazing.
- Adm. Muller on wartime leadership. Just great.
- What’s the allure of allure? Why do we occasionally love to buy unnecessary products?
- How do you know, as a leader, if your getting it right?
- How do leaders embed and transmit corporate culture? Here’s some ideas.
- The quick growth of Facebook–it’s surpassed Myspace, in traffic, in just one year!
- 10 ways to be taken serious as a leader. Leave the clown shoes at home.
- 9 ways to identify natural leaders.
- 10 questions leaders should be asking.
- 10 great leadership lessons, complete with chart!
- Poor leadership traits…they always seem obvious but sometimes they sneak up on people.
- Is giving stuff away for free really the way to go?
- Wolfram Alpha will make science accessible and digestible. Learn more about it.
Tagged as addicted, bad boss, facebook, leadership, myspace, natural leaders, poor leadership traits, profits, serious leader, wolfram alpha, zappos + Categorized as Leadership, Leadership Links