1. 3 reasons why influence is a leaders best friend. Great, in-depth, post.
2. Some solid pointers that ensure you ‘really’ learn your lesson.
3. 10 benefits to having an on-line life–you don’t need to be ashamed.
4. Steps to avoid groupthink at the office.
5. 4 leadership practices that will exterminate trust.
6. FIFA’s reaction to rough play…an example of organizations dealing with rouge elements.
7. Notes from a video game developer.
8. BBC has just launched a new, American focused, website. Is it time for US papers to play catch up?
9. Thoughts on George Steinbrenner’s leadership style. Would you work for him?
10. An entertaining look at 10 ways you can really, really, mess up your management career.