Post archive for ‘Features’
Here are this week’s 10 best leadership links–hot off the presses:
1. A well made slideshow describing why some people get stuck and advice on how to get unstuck.
2. Title says it all: 7 employees you should fire now.
3. Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has retired this week. Here are his 7 secrets for CEOs.
4. Don’t bore your employees. Keep it short and entertaining.
5. A few alternatives to PowerPoint worth looking into.
6. Interview gaffs you …
There are five reasons organizations get stuck and refuse to change. If you work within an organization some of these may sound familiar to you. Read my full article on Inc.com.
This week learn what type of boss you really are and discover the creative energy one can gain from mongoose ownership. Without further ado here are this week’s 10 best leadership links:
1. Do you talk about TV too much? Perhaps it’s time to curb your TV musings while in the office…or when hiring new employees.
2. Prospect magazine polled over 10,000 people to find out who the biggest intellectuals of 2013 were. Leaders should be familiar …
In an age of hubris, ego-driven entrepreneurs, and self-absorbed CEOs, two popes provide five lessons. Read more in my Inc. column here.
Entrepreneurs often want change–but sometimes certain staff members don’t want to budge. In my Inc. column I discuss four ways to get reluctant employees on board.
If you read this week’s best leadership links you can be happier at work, you can become a better boss, you can increase your productivity, and you can even sleep better!
Without further ado, here are this week’s BEST leadership links:
1. Why engagement is so important, critical, and valuable to your organization.
2. Leaders take note: people are “drenched in anxiety.” Welcome to the age of nervousness.
3. A simple, effective way to delegate tasks better.
4. Watch this …